SHOWING 1–9 OF 59 RESULTS
- 9780971584983Used in over 100,000 businesses worldwide, this best-selling
Used in over 100,000 businesses worldwide, this 200 page hardcover book shares over 250 best practices from hundreds of successful brands related to Focus, Change, Building Strong Teams, Improving Service, Raising Sales, Reducing Costs, Training, Marketing, Leadership and Execution. THE perfect resource for both new or veteran leaders in the foodservice or retail industries. Used in over 100,000 businesses worldwide, this best-selling hardcover book is the ideal teaching tool for both new managers and veteran leaders. Companies that use Fundamentals include Applebee’s, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Buffalo Wild Wings, Pizza Hut, Target, Supercuts, Jiffy Lube, Chili’s, Subway, wagamama, Welcome Break, Pret a Manger, JD Wetherspoon’s, The Walt Disney Company, Panera Bread, Zappos and 7-Eleven. Brand New THIRD Edition. Learn more in this short video: http://www.sullivision.com/videos/learn-more-about-fundamentals-book.
- 9780971584914Multi-Unit Leadership: The 7 Stages of Building Profitable S
Multi-Unit Leadership: The 7 Stages of Building Profitable Stores Across Multiple Markets is the best-selling book from Sullivision.com that explores both the art and science of 21st Century multiunit leadership, selection and development. Over 200,000 copies sold, and this brand new 4th Edition has been completely updated, revised, rewritten and reimagined for 2018! From the new cover to the wealth of content across its 262 pages, Multiunit Leadership details the 7 progressive growth stages of leadership that the most productive Area Managers, Franchisees and Regional Directors share. Whether you’re new to the role or a veteran Multiunit Leader or Owner, this book will teach you hundreds of creative ways to manage multiple priorities, focus and motivate diverse teams, and maximize both bench strength and sales goals across your market area. Based on new research with over 500 Multiunit Leaders and chockablock-full of best demonstrated practices of high-performing Multiunit Managers, Area Directors and Franchisees across industry segments. Used by companies like Starbucks, McDonald’s, Chili’s, Target, Panera Bread, Tim Horton’s, Dominos, MOD Pizza, Five Guys, Supercuts, JiffyLube, Burger King, Olive Garden, Applebee’s, Sam’s Club, Pizza Hut, Chipotle, Wal-Mart, Denny’s and many more. The Wall Street Journal says: “Read it and reap!”
Multi Unit Leadership-in-a-Box! Complete off-the-shelf training program for Developing Mulitunit Leaders & Franchisees97809715849BOXMultiUnit Leadership-in-a-Box is a TURNKEY, off-the-shelf, r
MultiUnit Leadership-in-a-Box is a TURNKEY, off-the-shelf, ready-to-use and customizable leadership training and development course for your franchisees and Area Managers. It details how to improve people, performance, and productivity across multiple stores, different regions and markets. Featuring a detailed step-by-step Leadership guide, class modules, integrated videos, online training and quizzes Multiunit Leadership in a Box is all you need to develop your next generation of Leaders. You open the box and the course is completely laid out for you or your training team, no additional licenses or materials needed. All of this at a price less than 1/3 of a live workshop. You can roll the the Power Point-driven workshop out in live sessions in either daylong, weeklong or month-long formats. Includes step by step illustrated instructions and it is truly ready to go right out of the box.
Who it’s for: Single and multi-unit Franchisees, Area Developers, Regional Managers, Executives, Franchise Business Consultants, High-potential unit managers, Multiunit Franchisees, Single-unit Franchisees wanting to grow to the next level, company trainers, and both new and veteran Area Directors/Area Managers
Each Kit Includes:
300 page Leader’s Manual with detailed step-by-step lesson plans
Follow-along Learner’s Workbook for your trainees
Power Point deck of over 275 slides with detailed instructions for each slide
5 DVDs with over 3 hours of prime content that integrate into the course
Companion forms, templates, checklists, planners, e-books
Train-the-Trainer online tutorial (MultiU)
Money-back Guarantee that you’ll raise sales a minimum of 1% in each market
Learn more about the kit in this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naa82NG6xOU&list=UUZWkX9MJ9QukMmRXx2WBIDA
- BOX9780971584983Product Overview Fundamentals-in-a-Box has all the tools yo
Fundamentals-in-a-Box has all the tools you need to create and customize a dynamic training class for your leadership teams on how to apply and master the 9 Fundamentals detailed in the best-selling book. This complete class in a box contains:
• A copy of the Fundamentals book (used in over 85,000 businesses worldwide),
• A comprehensive and CUSTOMIZABLE Power Point Deck of slides that details the key points of each Fundamental. Your Trainers can use it to structure and frame the class and course for your teams,
• A comprehensive, illustrated Leader’s Guide (with step-by-step instructions on how to teach the class, deliver the content, and customize the content and insight to your company,concept and brand),
• A comprehensive illustrated Learner’s Workbook for every trainee that you can copy as needed and use as handouts for your team,
• Four leadership DVDs that weave into the program to enhance learning and retention, and illuminate key teaching points
• and Assorted Templates and Forms to improve your leadership processes that are referred to in the bestselling Fundamentals book
It’s all ready to use right out of the box. Your trainers can have your own dynamic and customized Fundamentals class ready to go in less than 30 minutes. It can be taught in one day, three day or one week versions, you choose based on the time you have available.
No additional licensing or subscription fees. Make copies of the handouts as you need them for each class. Value priced at only $699, less than 50% of the price for similarly detailed off-the-shelf programs. Plus, it’s completely customizable.
Learn more about the kit and it’s components in this short You Tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAaouBtq9BU&list=UUZWkX9MJ9QukMmRXx2WBIDA
- LITE9780971584983Fundamentals in a Box LITE contains just the Program Disc bu$499.00
Fundamentals in a Box LITE contains just the Program Disc but not DVDs included in the full version. This version is for Sullivision Customers who prefer a value-priced package. The Program Disc includes the Fundamentals book, the full Power Point deck, the full illustrated Leaders Guide and full Learner’s Workbook and forms, all on the Disc. NOT included are: The Shift, Jumpstart, What We Get Paid For, and 60 Second Lessons in Leadership DVDs. If you already have these DVDs, or you’re on a budget, this LITE version may be perfect for you.
- Combo1312014Our two best-selling books--Fundamentals and Multiunit Leade$47.00
Our two best-selling books–Fundamentals and Multiunit Leadership–are available for a great special price. Save $10! Over 200,000 copies sold!
- 142000280The best book on time management we've ever read! In today's
The best book on time management we’ve ever read! In today’s world, yesterday’s methods just don’t work. In Getting Things Done, veteran coach and management consultant David Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country. Allen’s premise is simple: our productivity is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective productivity and unleash our creative potential. In Getting Things Done Allen shows how to: Apply the “do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it” rule to get your in-box to empty Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations Plan projects as well as get them unstuck Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed Feel fine about what you’re not doing From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done can transform the way you work, showing you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down. 288 Pages, Paperback
- EMULCOM003E-book Combo 2-Pak: Get both the Quarterly Business Plan e-b$18.00
E-book Combo 2-Pak: Get both the Quarterly Business Plan e-book and High-Impact Unit Visit Checklist e-book for a great price and save. Both of these best-selling e-books will be automatically emailed to you in a PDF file link sent with your receipt after purchase.
- PKG8303919Our 2 best-selling DVDs at a great price. Save $30. Over 2 h
Our 2 best-selling DVDs at a great price. Over 2 hours of award-winning advice guaranteed to drive better service, sales and leadership EVERY Shift. Save $30. More than 40,000 copies sold worldwide.
- back of the house bestseller BOH book Coaching cooks cool cost-control culture door county execution fundamentals hardback kitchen laws leadership management marketing muliunit leadership Multi-Unit Leadership multiunit leadership package posters pre-shift meeting preshift meeting process productivity profitability renegade results sales selling server service systems teamwork time management training wall street journal wisconsin workshops