SHOWING 10–18 OF 59 RESULTS
- 9780990338604Management guru Peter Drucker said it best: "Culture eats st
Management guru Peter Drucker said it best: “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” What business doesn’t need to know the insights and best practices of building strong teams, energetically aligned to company goals. Well, here’s your operating manual. Entrepreneur Magazine calls it one of the “Top Books to Read in 2015.” This how-to business book details the critical categories necessary to build and maintain a strong culture in any business or organization. Insight includes how to hire talented people, creating a differentiated service approach, understanding today’s workforce, enhancing internal collateral, utilizing technology, increasing enterprise wide communication, engaging in authentic philanthropic initiatives and highlighting leadership in the Digital Age. Culture That Rocks blends business acumen and music orientation from the author’s 30+ years in Hospitality – including 21 years as head of Training for Hard Rock International. Jim Knight shares dozens of rock star brand examples and case studies, detailed call-to-action chapter wrap-ups and unique out-of-the-box analogies throughout. Get a copy for all your leaders and re-boot your culture from inside out.
- 193202106XOur favorite book for teaching teams how to deliver better s
Unleashing Excellence shares practical tools and a step-by-step process to creating a culture of true customer service excellence. Training and education of employees, personal accountability, recognition, measurement of quality service, and recruitment of service-oriented employees are all covered by looking at best practices and examples from world-class companies known for their superior customer service.
- 9780761136811CGet both of Bob Nelson's newly revised and updated bestselli
Get both of Bob Nelson's bestselling books together and save $5. 1501 Ways to Reward Employees and 1001 Ways to Energize Employees. Millions of copies sold! Revised last year and a great price.
- 8450163597What We Get Paid For DVD is a fun, lively, and award-winning
Tired of telling the hourly crew how to serve better, sell more, waste less? Then let this award-winning DVD show them how! What We Get Paid For DVD is a fun and lively animated DVD that shows your hourly team members and managers how to think like owners do. In less than 10 minutes this DVD expertly illustrates how to: Serve Better, Sell More, Waste Less, Be a Brand Ambassador, Keep It Clean, Be Honest, Be on Time, Habitual Consistency, Teamwork, Focus, Better Your Best and Have Fun. Based on the best-selling poster that is used in over 60,000 restaurants and retail locations around the globe.
- DVDJUMP001JUMPSTART! How to Plan and Execute Effective Pre-Shift Meeti
Jumpstart is our most popular DVD, currently used in over 30,000 restaurants worldwide. This 45 minute award-winner will show managers how to plan and execute energetic and focused pre-shift meetings that will boost revenue and energize your service every single shift.
- POS10012Get four copies of each of our 3 best-selling posters (Profi$39.00
Get four copies of each of our 3 best-selling posters (Profit on the Dollar, What We Get Paid For & Sullivan’s Laws) for a great price. Only $39 for all 12 posters. Save $45 off the individual prices!
- EHIRV002This illustrated 9 page e-book will help Multi-Unit Managers$7.99
This illustrated 9 page e-book will help Multi Unit Managers and Franchisees plan and execute revenue-generating unit visits every time. Based on best-practices from over 500 multi-unit leaders! Make an impact on every visit by pre-planning your focus and sticking with the plan. This form will help you save time and get more done every week. Save $3 by buying this along with the Quarterly Business Plan e-book. Available instantly as a download.
- 9780996900805Brand new book exclusively for cooks, chefs, and their leade
Brand new book exclusively for cooks, chefs, and their leaders! This 168-page paperback by restaurant trainer Matt Nelson teaches cooks and chefs what it takes to get ahead in the restaurant business. Packed with tips, techniques, and real stories from the restaurant world, it’s the essential resource for teaching cooks why it takes more than culinary skills to be a great cook, how to be a better teammate to the FOH, the Rules of Raises, and how to be a no-doubter when the next promotion comes along. Perfect for cooks, chefs, managers, and restaurant trainers.
- 9781451627053Added to our Catalog: January 2015 #1 Wall Street Journal Be
- back of the house bestseller BOH cooks cool cost-control culture door county execution fundamentals hardback kitchen laws leadership management marketing multiunit leadership package posters pre-shift meeting preshift meeting process productivity profitability renegade results sales selling server service systems teamwork time management training wall street journal wisconsin workshops