SHOWING 46–54 OF 57 RESULTS
- POSTDC42If you've ever been to Door County Wisconsin, you know why i
If you’ve ever been to Door County Wisconsin, you know why it’s called The Cape Cod of the Midwest. And if you love it like we do, here’s the perfect souvenir to remind you of the one of the most beautiful places to live or relax in the USA. This cool poster lists all the town signs on the Peninsula’s “portside” (left side) along Highway 42 from Sturgeon Bay up to Gills Rock and the year they were founded. The vertical poster is a perfect fit for your kitchen, hallways, bathrooms, rec rooms, bedrooms, dens, deck or anyplace where you want to remember the sun, breeze, lake and memories of this gorgeous peninsula. These posters measure 11.75 inches wide and 36 inches long which mean sit will fit the standard 11.75 x 36″ frame size you’ll find at Target, Wal-Mart, Kohl’s or Michael’s, so you don’t have to worry about custom framing costs! Get copies of the poster for all your friends and family. The savings start at six or more copies.
- 71357807This easy-to-read 290 page manual by Doni Tamblyn gives step
This 290 page book by Doni Tamblyn will bring new life, fun and energy to any training activity. Used in over 30,000 companies worldwide, it's a staff favorite book at Sullivision!
- TRS1004This impactful digital training tool takes uncommon insights$99.00
This dynamic collection of 33 powerful video insights from the best-selling book will help your team to sell more, serve better and make more money. In digital and video formats for use with DVD players, computers AND even your mobile devices. Save $20 if you order now (and get a free DVD of the program too).
- RIAB20141001This brand new 2014 Kickass training tool-kit is based on th$699.00
This brand new 2014 Kickass training tool-kit is based on the best-selling Renegade Server book. It's a comprehensive and customizable classroom-in-a-box, containing books, videos, flashcards, Power Point decks, Leader's Guide, Learner's Workbooks, flash drive and much much more. This powerful and fun Renegade Server in a Box shows manager or trainers how to teach their teams dozens of creative new ways to increase sales, improve service, elevate the Guest Experience and explode server tips! Ready to teach upon opening the box, the kit has hundreds of high-quality tools to train, motivate and incentivize your server team and bartenders. Based on sales increase reports from our customers, this effective training program can pay for itself in just 2-3 SHIFTS (then deliver unlimited profits in the years to come)! To watch a video detailing the features and benefits of Renegade Server In-A-Box, go to: http://www.renegadehospitality.com/link.php?id=25
- 9780071361767From Barnes & Noble.com: For work groups and individual
This awesome book of Creativity Games will help direct your teams think more creatively, solve more problems, and define fresher solutions to your biggest challenges. An awesome leadership tool used by tens of thousands of businesses. Save nearly six bucks off the cover price.
- 945562233The Original Guide to American Cocktails and Drinks. Compile$19.95
Over 2,600 alphabetically listed drink recipes to make you more money at the bar and in the dining room.
- RIABFLASH001If you already own the Renegade Server book, Renegade Server
If you already own the Renegade Server book, Renegade Server videos, CDs and flashcards — or if you’re on a tight budget and cannot currently invest in the full Renegade Server-in-a-Box kit– you can now order the Renegade Training Flash Drive as a stand-alone tool! Includes the Slide Decks, Leader’s Guide, Trainee Worksheets, Flash Cards and tons more.
- back of the house bestseller BOH book Coaching cooks cool cost-control culture door county execution fundamentals hardback kitchen laws leadership management marketing muliunit leadership Multi-Unit Leadership multiunit leadership package posters pre-shift meeting preshift meeting process productivity profitability renegade results sales selling server service systems teamwork time management training wall street journal wisconsin workshops