SHOWING 55–59 OF 59 RESULTS
- 945562233The Original Guide to American Cocktails and Drinks. Compile$19.95
Over 2,600 alphabetically listed drink recipes to make you more money at the bar and in the dining room.
- RIABFLASH001If you already own the Renegade Server book, Renegade Server
If you already own the Renegade Server book, Renegade Server videos, CDs and flashcards — or if you’re on a tight budget and cannot currently invest in the full Renegade Server-in-a-Box kit– you can now order the Renegade Training Flash Drive as a stand-alone tool! Includes the Slide Decks, Leader’s Guide, Trainee Worksheets, Flash Cards and tons more.
- PKG303TK001Get The Renegade Server book (brand new edition completely r$35.95
Get The Renegade Server book (brand new edition completely revised and updated in 2013) and the 3 CD AudioBook by best-selling author Tim Kirkland together for a great price: save $10 over the individual price. Only $35.95 total!
- 9780996900829In this highly anticipated 2017 follow-up book to The Reneg$24.95
In this highly anticipated 2017 follow-up book to The Renegade Server, author Tim Kirkland examines how leaders can focus on creating stronger, more engaged teams and motivate them to improved performance daily. The COACH title serves as an acronym for the five critical competencies of any 21st Century Leader and will help you become a better team leader by bettering the team you lead.
Cultivation - The first responsibility of any Coach is to collect, develop and maintain high performing team members. Readers will discover new ways to improve how they recruit, motivate and retain top talent.
Observation - Often, leaders find themselves very ‘busy,’ but accomplishing little. It’s frequently a diagnostic mistake by not taking the time to fully understand the landscape in which we’re operating. Readers will learn to observe challenges from multiple perspectives and apply meaningful, lasting solutions.
Accountability - Great coaches know that you don’t win games by only watching the scoreboard. Readers will learn how to make team members personally responsible for the work, not just the results.
Connection - When team members are fully connected to the purpose of the work and the mission of the team, they produce better results. Discover how to connect your team to each other and to the greater goal.
Hand-Off - Often, when we fail at Customer Experience, it’s not because any one person failed at their role…but because the ball was dropped during the ‘hand-off’ between team members. Learn how to deliver seamless, customized Customer Experiences by existing as a Coach “in the gaps.”
- back of the house bestseller BOH book Coaching cooks cool cost-control culture door county execution fundamentals hardback kitchen laws leadership management marketing muliunit leadership Multi-Unit Leadership multiunit leadership package posters pre-shift meeting preshift meeting process productivity profitability renegade results sales selling server service systems teamwork time management training wall street journal wisconsin workshops